Post the story of your first true love still together, broken up?

Feel free to post your stories I of course will post my own in the comments section as it ain't fair to ask you guys to post something and not post anything either.

Hmm guess I can't post a comment on my own question so I may have to wait to piggy back on someone answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first love...
    I was 16, a senior is high school, and started working at a gym in their daycare center. He was 20 and a personal trainer at the gym. We started hanging out and one night we went to a party. I drank too much and and had to stay with him at his friend's house. We didn't hook up or anything but just laid together all night... The next day he took me to breakfast and asked me to be his girlfriend.
    We dated for 18 months and about 9 months in things started to go kinda bad. He turned 21 and all he wanted to do was go out with his friends and drink... He also constantly hung out with the billing girl from our work--- she would stay at his house sometimes. I was naive and trusted him completely so I believes it was platonic. Shortly after we hit our 18 month mark, he went on a camping trip and I didn't talk to him for an entire week. He didn't bother to call when he went into town to get stuff or anything. During that time my grandpa, to whom I was very close, wound up in the hospital. I tried calling my bf over and over and over but never got through. My grandpa died. My bf called me when I was at the hospital after getting the news, I told him what happened and he proceeded to tell me that the girl from our work had gone on the trip and they had slept together... They had been sleeping together for 6 months. I was in too much pain cause of my grandpa to care. I told him I needed him at that time and we would figure it out after. He was there for the funeral but was texting the whole time. At the luncheon he broke up with me and left to go see her. Ouch lol. I'm 22 now and I have a great and trustworthy boyfriend if 2 years. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I got into my first relationship when I was 14 and was with him for two years, a year of which was after he cheated on me and I didn't know about it. However, I don't think I ever loved him. I consider my second ex partner to be my "first love"; I actually felt love for him but then he became domestically abusive and it was so hard to leave. We were only together for 10 months but it was the hardest 10 months ever and the aftermath was worse and is still causing problems for me now.
    Although my ex was my first love, my current partner is my "true" love, he's my soulmate and is perfect for me. I can see us being together for a lifetime and I've never had that certainty with anyone before.

• sometimes it takes getting your heart broken to find the person who will heal it..

• It is true and having bad relationships makes you notice and appreciate the good ones. I know if it wasn't for them, I'd NEVER appreciate all the little things my boyfriend does for me, purely because I'd assume all guys treated their girlfriends the same way he treats me which would be sooo wrong.

• well… my first relo was at 16. lasted for a year and 8 months.
    i broke it off.
    reason was i was beginning to feel that i couldn't envision my future with that person. so i thought it'd b better to break it off rather than lead them on blindly..

• I was 16. He was 17. He was my classmate and he was my crush. We became friends and after some timehe confessed his love on me which is really sweet cuz I was feeling the same for him. We were together for more than 5 years..we broke up because of too much fighting and lack of time for each other.

• The first guy I fell in love with was amazing, I wished we could've been together, but he got murdered...

• My first love and i , r still together , i was 16 now im 20. And we love each other even more than before ^.^

What Guys Said 1

• Broken up. Reason: I didn't want to settle at that time.