Please help! Does he like me or was he lying all along?

Well, I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior in highschool. There's a guy who I known since freshman year. We were always good friends since the day we first started talking. He always thought I was pretty, and he would always flirt with me. I always had a crush on him but really didn't do much about it. Until our last year in highschool. One day he invites me over to his house. I went over, and I decided to sleep over... We cuddled up on his bed and watched movies. When I was falling asleep, he pulled me in closer and we had our first kiss. It was so cute! After that happen, we basically started dating but on the low. I kept going over to his house for sleep overs. I would sleep over the whole weekend. He introduced me to his family (grandma, aunt, uncle, mother, cousins, and his siblings), his mom use to call me to check in on me, before I knew any of their names.. They knew mine, the guy and I went out to places, we held hands in public, we kissed.. it felt like we were together!! We even had sex like twice, and he never changed. He stood with me. Everything seems fine, right? NO! He has a female Bestfriend, and she knows about us now. She told one of my friends that she asked him about us and he said "She seems to like me a lot but I don't like her" & when i asked him"what do you consider me?" He said, "I don't know but at least I respect you and treat you right" So I don't know what to believe anymore. I thought he liked me and wanted to be with me... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what his deal is. But I do know that this female best friend of his might be lying just to sabotage what you have, or spread nasty rumors. Honestly you should just ask him. Tell him that you heard that he said that he doesn't like you. Put him on the spot. If he hesitates with his answer or gets mad at you for even asking, I'd take it as a clear sign that he's lying and is only with you for physical comfort (and sex?). If he doesn't hesitate or reassures you that he likes you, his so called girl friend was probably lying. Because if he has nothing to hide, he'll do his best to let you know politely.

What Girls Said 3

• maybe that should have been openly communicated before "having sex like twice"

• First of why would you have sex with a guy right away I'm not saying it's a bad thing but u are hiding from your parents!! If he dosnt like you then I don't know what

• Ask him! Don't listen to someone else

What Guys Said 0