Is is okay to ask if your date is bringing other women back home?

We are seeing each other for almost a month but have not yet talked about being exclusive and/or official.

Most Helpful Girl

• After a month, I think it's okay to go ahead and ask if he's seeing other women. Contrary to "the dating games", I think the process runs more smoothly ifconsistently open and honest about how you feel and the truthful reality you are of the experience. Lets just be honest: after a month of dating someone, chances are you feel that they are a good candidate as a boyfriend. You probably want to give them an impactful place on the timeline of your life and make them a boyfriend. So it's natural for you to not be cool with him possibly developing those same feelings towards someone else. It's very important to clarify the purpose behind his experience in your life. So one month is a reasonable amount of time to just be straight forward and ask him where the relationship is going.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's okay to ask, but if you get an answer that you don't like, I don't think you have a right to get angry about it. But, asking the question can be a good way to get into the conversation about becoming exclusive.

• huh? Are you saying that if it's okay to ask your date that you want to take her back to the house?

What Girls Said 1

• It's always OK to be honest & open with someone you are interested in. If they feel the same they won't care about you asking such questions anyway. I say go for it. Besides, it's not like you're asking him a strange question. I think it's a pretty valid question.