Ladies, give me your first impression of me based on a picture?

So a friend of mine convinced me to try out tinder for fun, but I'd like to know where i stand before I go in there. There's a picture of me on my profile, but I'll be using this one instead, since i normally wear glasses

www.gamereplays.org/.../...44-1395948740_thumb.jpg

So yeah, feel free to rate, first impression, would you hook up or swipe away, etc. cheers

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, you look cute and smart. I like it. :) You could also try smiling with your teeth some more, that would also very attractive. But I think it's a fairly good picture for starters. But try taking a few other ones just in case so that you have some more variation.

What Girls Said 14

• I think for me I would have to get to know you first. You seem nice and you are very good-looking so I don't think you will have a hard time meeting people.
    I think the glasses also suit you so it's a really good picture.
    Personally I don't like to judge a person by their looks or avatar but how they interact with people and their interests and personality.
    Hope that helped! Go get em~

• you look not only cute but like you would have one of those goofy but sweet personalities :) and you look good with glasses to

• You're attractive but you need to smile!! I have that problem too lol. But you should upload a picture of you smiling, better chance of success.

• ha yea im not a huge fan of smiling unless something funny was said lol...but ill think about it

• You look attractive and smart :)

• I really like that picture. Your dimples are amazing and I think that you look great with glasses. First impression is you look very sweet and like you'd be fun to talk to. Smile with your teeth and you're golden!!!

• Handsome.

You got this.

• You are handsome, but I don't really like the facial expression and the picture itself is kind of boring. The picture on your GAG profile is better because its of better color quality, it's closer up, shows how intense/pretty your eyes are, your facial expression looks thoughtful, and exudes masculinity more. You look intellectual/artsy in your GAG picture, but kind ofsuburban dad-ish from the thumbnail provided.

• I like your dimples and you have kind eyes. My first impression is that you are a good looking guy. Since everyone on here is giving number ratings. I'd give you a solid 8. If you came up to me I would certainly like to talk and see were it went.

• You look pretty good in that photo.

• to me you look smart and harmless so yeah :)

• I like your features you are really cute. You look sensible, good guy that would not not mess a girl around.

• Nice, but not shy, , stubborn but kind

• I think your avatar on here would be a better picture for tinder.

• its not the most accurate depiction in my opinion. Would your rating differ that much?

• I thinl Laylatwohours is right. I think your avatar is a better pic and you hinestly look the same in those pictures. The avatar looks better becasuepeople can see you eyes.

• First, you're really cute

You look like a decent caring person. The glasses make you look Intelligent

• awesome. =) I did just get those glasses so I've been feeling them out

What Guys Said 2

• Reactions to your profile pic vs. that one are in line with research I'd seen on what makes a good pic for online dating.

Women seem to like men looking moodily into the distance best.

It's a better quality photo, which also does make a difference.

If you're experimenting, a tighter field of focus also improves how people react (i.e. you're on focus, nothing else is).

• yeah, the only reason i dont want to use that pic is because it really is a little too sleek lol. It was one of those days where you get like, the perfect shot of yourself. In reality though im not that perfect

• Well, I am not a woman but I do notice that you are a black man whom wears corrective lenses for your vision. Just my observation.