I need helpppp im having guy problems?

So I'm seeing this guy and we are not together but we spend a lot of time together when neither one of us is not working we have only been seeing each other for about a month and we've already sexually active.. so I tell him I think im getting attached to him? And is getting him a pair of shoes too much for a birthday gift or should I even get him something? His birthday is next Friday im CLUELESS?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a pair of shoes is too much unless he expressed that he really wants them. You should get him something but not too much

What Guys Said 2

• Your first mistake is telling him your becoming attached now he has you eating out of his hand he figures he can do pretty much what he pleases best thing to do is be stand offish until you have some control over the situation

• get him the shoes and in the card put how u feel

• So shoes isn't too much..after a month?

• I don't think so
      if one of my friends (even a new one) go me shoes I would think they were the coolest person in the world and I would auto become closer to them and become more involed with then ( just my personal opinion tho)

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think a pair of shoes is too much for a gift if you love the guy.

• I don't love him..im just In like

• well, if you aren't officially boyfriend/girlfriend i would just get him something small then. like $10 max. shoes are kinda expensive, but if you have the money and if you can see this relationship developing further go ahead and get him the shoes.