Dating after a break up?

My husband and I split up over 8 months ago. I am pregnant with his child and have not been able to have a divorce finalized yet. I still have bad days were I think about him and want to be back with him But today, I feel like I am ready to move on. I realized that I don't "need" him to be myself. I would like to start dating again, but since I am pregnant, I don't think I can until after the baby comes (I have 31 days until my due date) my question is how do I start dating again. I mean it's still going to be a few months until I am able to date, but when it's time how do I go about it? I don't even know where to start we were together for 7 years, so this is like starting over for me. Where do I meet guys at? Do I tell them I have kids from the start? Do I introduce them to the kids? I just want to be prepared for when the time is right.

What Guys Said 1

• Before you worry about dating, I would concentrate on getting my life together. You still have an unborn child to worry about, and it will be months, as you said, before you can date anyone. Also, until the divorce is final, you may have problems dating while you are just separated. After all of this is sorted out, you should have no problems dating. Your child will not prevent you from having a relationship. There are plenty of guys out there dating single Moms. I'm one of them! My girlfriend has a 4.5 year old, and I've known her for almost two years!

What Girls Said 0