Girls: There is a girl who I am SURE has some level of interest, HOW do I make an excuse to meet with her?

There's a girl and I'm 100% sure she has some level of interest - at meeting I'll always catch her staring and me and we'll smile at each other across the room while other people are talking, like in a really obvious flirty way. Anyways, she offered to help me decide on something, so today I messaged her and asked her if she would still be down to do that... she said "yeah, take a look at the choices and ask me anything!". I had something different in mind... more like, meeting up for a cup of coffee between classes and talking about it, so I replied "oh lol ok that would work" and then she was like "or, you can tell me what you are interested in and i can suggest something for you, whatever you want". What I WANTED was to meet up with her and talk about it lol but she didn't propose that... is that kind of my job?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's trying to ask you out you idiot! I know guys don't get when girls flirt because, I literally told my crush I like him and he still can't figure it out and then one day I told him again and then he finally got it. Hope this helps and good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest with her and just come out and ask her to coffee. If you want to see where things might go then step it up and ask her. Whats the worse thing she can do, suggest to do something different!

• just say, "hmm.. im still feeling a little indecisive, wanna meet up for coffee and help me figure this out? my treat!"

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I think you should be a bit more aggresive and setup a meet up. Just be like you prefer to meet up in person and discuss it over a coffee.