Girls: What romantic things do you like guys to do?

Girls: What romantic things do you like guys to do. What romantic things have you always wanted a boyfriend to do

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the girl really, I'm laid back, it's always the little things, for example I love drawing/painting if he purchased some art supplies that would be awesome or if he made me one of my favorite meals or planned a trip to a place I always wanted to go visit. It shows that you not only care but listened to what we liked, I'm not really into jewelry/flowers but dark chocolate/ice cream is always good, like I said it depends on the girl and the occasion. Also sweet texts are always a plus Good morning (pet name), Your hair always smells so good describing what it smells like, you're such a great person/gf and list 3 traits about them... nothing over the top or even raunchy there's a time a place for that lol

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's the most romantic gesture if it shows he was listening to something you were telling him about yourself or your feelings on something earlier. For example, I would find it much more romantic if my boyfriend surprised me with a coffee exactly how I like it from Starbucks and brought it to my house than if he invited me for dinner to a fancy, expensive restaurant. I would give more 'brownie points' to an act that would show he actually cared and wanted to show that to me, rather than he had some pocket money to blow and thought he'd buy my love.

• Be spontaneously romantic.

The old classics, flowers, a thoughtful gift, foot rub, dinner one night, back rub..I could go on forever.

• Yes, agreed.It's the little things.Knowing he's honest to god paying attention to the little details in your life, getting to know you.After that, its all about consideration.It doesn't have to be about buying things or going anywhere even.It can seriously be as simple as...him moving away and then assuring me its only to smoke, but because he knows I can't handle breathing it in.

• I agree with all the girls, its really the little things cause through that we get shown the appreciation that we crave. I personally get giddy over a guy walking in front of me and waiting there to hold the door open just for me. Goodmorning/goodnight texts also are so adorable, just shows that you cross their mind.

• It's the simple things. A guy that occasionally opens the door for me, or gives me his jacket. And to the contrary of what "Unfortunatemale" said, I'd much prefer an article of clothing of his to sleep in or a simple favor to "shiny junk".

• For me it's normal casual things. A Walk in the park, a cute movie at home. Nothing fancy, because fancy is a little too much and I would have to act proper and be all awkward out over a dinner. I Think a cute way would just be to order pizza, have the house to yourselves, watch a movie together and fall asleep. Nothing too corny or big. After all, it's the simple things that matter.

• take me on romantic dates

• For me personally, I like having my hand held inside his pocket if it's cold out or even if it isn't. I also like kisses on my nose and my eyelids. Just being held, even if we are not talking at all. I find it so romantic ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I heard on the internet that they love it when you support them and treat them like princesses and also buy them junk and crap so long as it's shiny as hell.

• u musn't believe the internet

• ii would concur if i was not on the internet