How do you like to date?

Do you like to get to know someone through friendship to know more about them before asking them on a date or do you simply start dating them on mutual attraction based off first or few meetings and gradually get to know them while dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer we start slow and prefer to start off as friends but many guys seem like they want fast and furious :P

What Girls Said 5

• I like to establish a friendship with someone, get to know them, discover if we are compatible/have things in common, if not we remain friends, if I think there's a possibility of a relationship I will make my feelings known but only if I think they like me back (I'm quite shy). I like to take my time, no rush.

• To be honest, I kind of jump into relationships head-first and see how it goes.

But I've known married couples that still learn new things about each other every day.

If you're meant for that person, it doesn't really matter how fast/slow or at what stage you started dating.

• I'd really prefer to be friends first, but unfortunately, that's not what a lot of guys do.

• same as me, it seem like many guys want fast and furious haha

• Personally, I make my intentions clear first hand, but take it slow.Just not too slow.Usually that reasons simply so I can see whether or not the guy just wants a fling, though.Once Im assured, I set a date up, make my own move.

• i like to hang out in places where i can talk to the person and get to know them.
    but if there is also mutual attraction just go for it

What Guys Said 0