How do you feel when the other stopped reply you cause he/she fell asleep?

How do you feel when the other one you are talking with stopped replying you cause he/she fell asleep? be honest, tell me your feeling.

• pissed
  • It's fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's very immature to get pissed off at someone for falling asleep.
    They don't HAVE to respond immediately, it's a non-issue.

I really hope you're not in the business of telling your guy off for something so trivial.

• no, not that serious, just don't like that feeling when he and I were talking via Skype then suddenly he stopped reply, I was waiting for apply he just told me that he felt asleep next day... and this happen many times...

• He's only human. It sounds very sweet that talking to you is the last thing he does before bed until completely passing out. :P

What Guys Said 2

• It's no big deal. I'd rather the girl just tell me that she's tired and needs to go to bed though.

• I am just pissed cause they kept me waiting and told me they felt asleep next day...

• I would be irritated.

• thank you for being honesty , I feel the same ;)

What Girls Said 6

• It's not like they could help falling asleep?

Oh well, text them in the morning.

Although it's nice to say goodnight but maybe the person was TRYING to stay awake texting you but you took 1527 years to reply so they fell asleep.

But as I said, oh well.

• Kinda depents on what time it is, when its like 2pm there, I might be angry, because it isn't really the time to sleep, when its like late in the evening, it doesn't really matter to me :)

• When I fall asleep texting someone, it's not because they are boring but because I was so interested and involved in the conversation that I fought sleep until I ended up passing out unintentionally.

• A bit upset till I find out he fell asleep and then its funny lol

• I'd be a little flattered, actually. It means that one of the last things they've done is text with me.

• wow, I never thought this way, I should think like you do so I won't get pissed ;)

• just think like this: the more they text with you until they fall asleep, the bigger your chances are of ending up in his dreams ;)

• yeah, that's right ^_^

• Well if they say goodnight that's fine but if they fall asleep on me! NA UG! And I'm not one of those jealous or attached people but if I'm that boring then don't contact me. But on the other hand if there honestly tired say it and go to sleep

• I feel the same, if they feel tired they should tell me or say goodnight, not kept me waiting and tell me next day...