Is crooked tooth a turn off for the guys?

I have a crooked tooth. Everything is okay when people first saw me. But you can see it when i smile. I wonder if guys think it is disgusting. I am a 20 year old brunette with a curvy body and plumped lips, you could say that i am lucky about my look but it is just one tooth makes me worry when go on a date. What do you think? By the way, my teeth are healhty and white.

It looks like this one //24.media.tumblr.com/0bf0bf386d87c899e0b367c084b65cf7/tumblr_n377iex4Gm1r9ywjpo1_500.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean by crooked? Lower jaw or upper jaw. Can you explain it a bit. Most people have their lower teeth crooked bc wisdom teeth grow and push them. Look at Katy perry's mouth, her lower teeth are a mess.
    I took my wisdom teeth out so i won't get crooked teeth.
    if it bothers you even for esthetic reasons this problem should be adressed and it's best for you to talk to a specialist. you should visit a dentis and talk to him about causes and what can be done.
    As far as looks from a guy's perspective... I DON'T CARE!
    Perfect looking teeth look unnatural to me. The last girl i crushed on had this uneven smile that it was to die for...

• Thank you ! I think there are more solutions to that. Either a dental brace, but i guess it takes too long. Or some extraction and tooth implant. You can post that picture on a website. It's called realself (you add the www. .com). It's free. You post that pic so they know what it's about and say you have the some problem. Real doctors with experience in cosmetic stuff will answer and tell you what you can do & what is the best thing to go.
      Like i said it's not a big deal but if you are unhappy with it you can change it. Plus it's something that gets solve easily. It's not like a breast implant or chin surgery...
      Take care

• Some grammar mistakes...
      *..you have the SAME problem
      *..what's the best thing to DO

What Guys Said 9

• is it like twisted, sideway and right up front?
    it would have to be pretty bad for one tooth to matter.

• I have been attracted to many girls with a crooked tooth. For some of them, the tooth just made them cuter, much like people who look cuter because their ears extend out a bit more than usual.

• Just one tooth, LOL!!! I had a whole mouth full of crooked teeth at the age of 20, accompanied with braces to make my teeth straight.

• One tooth isn't really a problem, maybe if you had a mouth full of metal braces and a strong lisp then that might be a bit of a turn off but one tiny tooth lol.

If I go on a date or meet up with a girl I can never remember their teeth. But can always remember their curvy body. You've got nothing to worry about :)

• Probably not that big of a deal if everything else looks great and you're a nice person, but it is definitely a turn off if it is very crooked

• one tooth ain't a problem

• I'm starting to realize that girl with perfect teeth are a minority. He'll get over it.

• Not really no

• I can't say that it's a deal breaker for me, but it depends how bad it is. Teeth are one of my weird things that I'm picky about.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends how bad it is. Sometimes one tooth can ruin your whole image. You need to fix it if you can afford it.

• I am sure one tooth won't make a difference. I have one tooth that is a bit crooked and pushes in and no guy or even person has noticed unless I point it out to them. It's on the top teeth and near the front but it's never stopped me before lol. I wouldn't worry about it.

• If you can afford it, this can be fixed in no time. Don't worry, a smart, decent guy will overlook things like that if he likes you. You're not a monster after all, and besides, nobody's perfect.