Why does she always reply when there's nothing to say?

Me and this girl we text everyday from the moment she's awake until she goes to sleep we have a great understanding and talk about everything and anything and we both have said we really enjoy each other's company but what i wanna know as in conversation you naturally run out of things to say but she seems that doesn't want to let the conversation stop by replying to something that there's no need to reply to with something simple like ahh yeah why does she do this has she something on her mind that she wants to talk about? Or am i missing something? I've asked her what's wrong she says nothing when it seems there it's confusing the hell out of me.

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong; she just doesn't want the conversation to end. Sometimes, women feel like if they don't put in another phrase into a convo than the guy isn't going to talk to them anymore. It's a rather weird thought/behaviour, but it simply means that she wants to continue talking to you and that she's eager to do so.

4|0
    0|0
    • Ahh i see get what you mean, now i feel stupid cause when i asked her what's wrong she said she doesn't know what to say, i replied well if that's the case you don't have to reply but i was meaning it in a joking way haha

What Girls Said 5

• It means she likes you, and doesn't want the contact to end. So she's trying to prolong the communication. Either that, or she's just really polite and doesn't want you to feel that you are being ignored, by her not responding to your comments.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like she's in to you and doesn't want the conversation to end.

1|1
    0|0
  • She likes you... Likes talking to you, thinking about you... Honestly, just spend some time together. I'm sure that she would like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) I'm going down to visit her soon we both are looking forward to it

• She doesn't want you to think that she's losing interest in talking with you, despite the lack of conversation topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just says something as a way to show the message has been read and considered.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Because it is rude to ignore a person's text

0|0
    1|0