Do guys kiss "just" friends on the lips?

There's this guy and I'm not sure if we're dating or just going out as friends. He gives me little kisses on the lips when he says goodnight. (nothing super-obviously romantic in nature). And I'm just wondering if you guys ever do that with women you aren't into. Girls, have guys that aren't into you ever done that? He's latino if that makes a difference...

Just an update... we are ABSOLUTELY dating, and it's great! He made his move and now we can't keep our hands off each other! Happy girl... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd only do that if I was interested in having a pash with you. - But I was a bit unsure if you were up for it (hence lack of romance...just a proximity test). But then again, I'm not latino, I'm a white guy. Try opening your mouth **slightly** and dragging out one of his lips with yours. That might give him a bit of a hint.

What Guys Said 1

• There you go...what did I tell you? ...Enjoy!

• Thanks! (And I am... he's a great kisser....)

What Girls Said 4

• I know guys who will kiss a girl on the lip and it just means that they are friends. It could be more than that, but it situation is different. Him being Latino does not really make a difference, a lot of guys do this.

• I have a few guy friends wh0o0 d0o0 that with me but they are very very very few . . mayeb you should ask him if he does this with any other girls and such . . .

• try and find out if he does with other girls he is friends with.

• I'm the only one I've seen him do this to. I asked some of my girl friends that he knows and he's a "strictly cheek" guy with all of them.

• Then it seems to me that he likes you :) hope things go well for you!

• I have a friend that does that but he does it as a joke.I'm not sure it could be more or just a kisses