Girls, is it unattractive to you if a guy only has like 2 friends in his life?

That he hangs out with every other week or so?

Would it make him seem like a loser to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• no way! that wouldn't matter to me at all! if anything it shows that he is capable of having close personal relationships with someone, and being able to make them work for a long time (being able to get over arguments, giving equally to the relationships, etc.) way better than the guy who seems to have all these friends but they aren't that close, or the guy that drifts from group to group because he isn't being true to himself and no one else is/or he just doesn't know how to find genuine people or isn't genuine himself. not saying people that do this aren't genuine, sometimes they are and thats why they don't fit in because everyone else isn't. just be yourself and surround yourself with people that make you happy, even if its just a few close friends. i don't have a whole bunch of close friends either, just a few. but that doesn't mean to shut everyone else that isn't a close friend out, be kind and bubbly to everyone (i don't know if bubbly is just a girl thing) for me it takes a long time for me to be comfortable and totally myself with people, and thats ok too. nothing is wrong with you, there are TONS of people who are in the same situation, but it is definitely not bad or wrong in any way. just remember to not seclude yourself, put yourself out there, because thats how you make friends, and if what you want is a lot of friends, then thats the best way to do it :)

What Girls Said 15

• Not necessarily. He may just be the quiet and retiring type. Or may not be overly social. I only have a handful of close friends. But if he has some personality issues, then I may see it as a warning sign. But over all, no, it probably wouldn't bother me

• Of course not. Not everyone has a ton of friends. I would even argue that it's better to have a couple of good friends rather than a lot of mere acquaintances. The number of a guy's friendships would have no effect on how I feel about him.

• It depends what kind of friends they are - if the friends are good quality and outgoing I won't care. If the friends are quite, judgmental, reserved and antisocial then I will probably lost interest in him.

• thats really not the issue im raising, more like would you think he's a loser for only having those couple friends? and therefore not want to date him because of that?

• Look at it as an advantage. They will talk to you more. If a guy had all the friends in the world he would not care so much as how you felt. Like, if he had ten friends he would care about them but if he lost one it would be okay because he has more people he can talk to. But with three friends, if he loses one it would mean much more to him. So chances are he's going to really take your relationship seriously.

• Of course not! It shows that he don't put up with bullshit, & He knows who his REAL friends are. It doesn't have an impact. If the girl likes you, She likes you, She isn't worth it if she doesn't like you because of your friends.

• Nope, I wouldn't care.

• I personally don't really care how many friends he has - it all depends on his personality and what he's like

• No i won't see him that way. The 2 friends may be his closest pals, and in life we dont need a lot of friends but just a few closed ones.

• No, It really wouldn't have any impact on my feelings towards him.

• No. I don't really care how many friends he has, it's not that important.

• That would have no affect on how I view him.

• I wouldn't care. Because then he would have more time for me and I don't have to worry and him having a bad influence sometimes friends get in the way of relationships especially if they are single friends.

• My bf has 0 friends. He works, works out and plays video games. We have been together for 2 years. I love him and he is not a loser. He is introverted and I think he is strong for not needing other people to make him happy. I'm sure he will make friends some day but I admire him for just being happy with himself :) right now

If a girl loves you she doesn't care what you do or how you are as long as your healthy that's all that matters. If my bf starts acting crazy or deranged from lack of social life that's when I will be concerned

Just remember as an adult friends are about quality not quantity. If there is a girl too immature to see that she needs a kick in the neck this is not high school

• Not at all!

• No but I don't like super clingy either lol

• What about the opposite of that? very distant?

• No not that either, distance makes me worry that I did something wrong but distant for me is usually someone who withdrawals completely doesn't respond ever or starts to blow me off.. Other than you should be fine

What Guys Said 0