Just realized most of the girls i ever really had feelings for in my life all were taken. are there other with the same luck in life as me?

Where most of the people you could see yourself dating already have bf/gf? makes me sad :'(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• That happened only once...I was crushed whem I found out he was taken...but it was for good reason...I'm with the most wonderful man now and am more happy than I ever thought I'd be! The weird thing my BF is similar in some ways to the other guy...but a billion times better and much more good looking

• yes it happened to me in the past but i think it is part and parcel of life.
    there are other girls out there catty :)

• Yep been there, don't that

What Guys Said 3

• No. If I know someone is taken, wishing it could have been me doesn't happen.

Mind you. There have been single women I'm attracted to but don't act on it. So I end up losing out. and they end up marrying someone else. LOL!!

Come to think of it there was one women I wanted to date. I didn't know she was taken at the time. But my feelings didn't change after I found out. But they did change when I found out she was a lesbian. D'oh!!

• Yes. And the one who wasn't told me "she rides solo, but I'm hella cool" and that she was sorry for hurting me since I was a good person. Like that made any difference. The answer was still no.

• most of them, but not all. if they weren't, they were crushing