What would you do if your girlfriend was very sad and depressed?

If she was sad like really really sad and she has been like this for a few days, (she wasn't like this before) would you try to calm her down and make her smile? How would you do that? Or you'll get tired of her depression? Would you break up with her because of that?

• I'd try to make her smile again. (explain how and why)
  • I'd break up with her. (explain why)
  • Other options

Most Helpful Guy

• depends if she's hot or not and if she's Asian or not. If she's not Asian , i would wonder why i even dated her in the first place and just ditch her. If she's Asian however, i'd probably be like "why you sad?" and she goes on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and i'll be like "you still sad?" and then she's blah ahblh blah blah blah, and i'm like "why you sad again?" until she understands that the problem is that she thinks she's sad. besides, being sad isn't a bad thing, sometimes i like beings sad, it's almost like pissing after holding it in for a long time

What Guys Said 6

• I'd really care about it a lot. I'd want to know if she could tell me what was going on. If I thought she wasn't sleeping, or had lost her appetite, and seemed really sluggish, etc., I'd want her to get medical help. There are a LOT of good medication options for depression, and she doesn't have to live feeling that way.

• Are you talking about situational depression or medical depression? I'm assuming situational. I would talk with her and listen to how she feels and just be there for her. If its medical, I would help her deal with it medically. There is help for that and it does work.

• I would cuddle and kiss her until she felt better. Then i would talk about her feelings with her to see what the problem is.

Then i would cuddle with her some more to show her i am there for her and that everything is alright.
    :)

• Cuddle her till it gets better

• I would ask her directly about the issue.

• id just tell her im there if she needs to talk about it. girls just want to know that you're there for them, no matter what

What Girls Said 0