How much do I need to make to get a gf?

I was wondering how much do I need to make an hour (us dollars?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not all about money. If you want a woman that is specifically focused on your pockets, then she is a gold digger and doesn't really care about YOU. But if you want that type of girl...they are out there. Hoe much money is needed? Everything you currently have and then some.

Good luck.

• So you're saying make more than what I make?

• Obviously the answer to that is yes.

• That's good to hear

What Girls Said 4

• It's not about howmuch money you make.

• If you find a good girl, you wouldn't have to spend so much.
    I prefer to go for low cost places rather than high end restaurant.

• Its all about your personality if you are worrying about how much money you need to be making then you are approaching the wrong girls in the wrong places. Someone who is only interested in your money is not ever going to be interested in you.

• It's easier to date when you have your basic necessities taken care of, mainly because you aren't stressed out all the time and can focus on less immediate things than food and shelter.

• I'm not stressed. . I do alright

• Then you should be fine, then. There are a few girls who only want rich guys, but they've pretty much given up on love. A loving girl wants a loving partner, not a walking wallet.

What Guys Said 2

• enough for you to survive :P

• Lol, do you really think a girl is going to pull out some kind of checklist and mark down what your salary is for her own consideration?

If you really think that's the case, you have a very skewed, unrealistic idea of people and dating, and that is going to cause you many more issues than your income will.