Why is my online dating profile getting so many views all of a sudden?

I have ok cupid, pof, evow accts and women wwon't message me or at the very least view my profile. Last night I started going on this new site and got a lot of views and messages from women. . What gives?

Can someone give me an idea of what a girl looks like who's a five so I'll know who to look for in my league?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some dating sites give you a high volume of messages when you first join in the hopes that you will sign on their dating site - once you do - the volume of messages decrease. I have had around 600 guys message me on zoosk and on other sites I only get attention from 2-3 people a day but that's because I am not a member of zoosk right now. I don't want to pay the fees and so many dating sites let you join for free.

• So the profiles that are viewing me and sending me messages are not real?

• You look alright. It's all about attitude and personality.

• Alright? That's a backhanded compliment

What Girls Said 6

• What is your question? Seriously, dude, what exactly are you asking here?

The other day you were moaning about not getting any attention. Now that you are, you're posting this a question again?

What is wrong with you?

• Cuz it seems fishy that's why. I never get my profile viewed and now a bunch of hot women are messaging me

• Reading comprehension? I have a degree in nursing. . You?

• What poor reading skills?

• You should be glad. Before you were upset that you didn't get views, now you should be glad that you are getting views. Don't question it, embrace it and enjoy it.

• Don't laugh but I was told I'm a 5.. That's 1 up above ugly

• It is hard but you'll be so much happier with yourself if you stop worrying about it.

• I think I'll be too..

• 1|0
  • Did you change your picture or something?

• No its the same picture. And my new profile doesn't say much.. maybe these girls aren't stuck up like some others

• Maybe your there cup of tea

• But these girls are pretty. Doesn't make sense

• Mate it is what it is, if some fit bloke was chasing after me I would we'll get big headed, I suggest you enjoy the attention

• So it's probably just a fluke?

• That should make you happy.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're getting views immediately on a dating website it's most likely a scam yes. I've signed up on websites where that happened and they are bots the site makes to get you to sign up. There are also other types of "bots" certain sites are trying to combat because the "women" try to give you their off-site email address and money scam you.

• You're fresh meat, to put it bluntly. If the trend continues, it means your profile is a great fit for that site's population. Good hunting.

• You're a freaking stud, obviously.

• Is this new one a pay site (while the others are free)?

• It's a pay site

• A lot of people feel that women on pay sites are more serious about finding something long-term. Maybe this is working in your favor.