Did i just shoot myself in the foot?

This woman on online dating offered to give me her number but I said not just yet cuz I'm really shy.. Did I blow it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, no you didn't. But, you may have it all depends on how mature she is about the situation.

• also I was just being careful because there are a lot of online dating scammers. I've actually come across a few

• Sooo? Its a chance I take when he lives 12 hours away lol.

• Oh. This girl is 45 mins away

What Girls Said 4

• Awww, no. I just think she might assume actually you're just looking to mess around online and aren't serious about meeting her lol

• She wasn't interested anyways, all her responses for one word responses, and I was the one doing all the talking

• so talk to girls who you don't think are intimidating.

• They all are.. they'll reject me

• I mean, maybe, maybe not. Next time, you can still accept the number. It's just a number. And since you're looking to date someone since you're on the site, it's kind of the way those things get rolling lol. Accepting the number shouldn't put too much pressure on the situation.

• I guess if I don't trust the person I can always block the number

• Exactly! There's always an escape route :)

• Yeah u did

• Now if it was a real person and I could see her in person I'd give out my number

• And she wanted to give me her number

• Well I answered your question. Next time, ask her for her number

• Maybe. But if she is talking to you you may still have a chance

• She's not.. she was asking me if I would spoil her like a princess and if I'd ask her to be my gf.. sounded weird to me so I told her I'm suspicious of her

• Yep that's weird. You did good. There are creepy men and women online

What Guys Said 1

• This is where you go back and tell her you were shy about it. And that you would like to get her number and get to know her better face to face.