Follow up on request for a date?

Hi, I recently asked a girl in my neighbourhood for a date by dropping her a note. A fews day later she txted to say sorry for the late response and that she was really busy at the moment, maybe in a few weeks...she wrote.
Three weeks after that I txted to say hello and how things were going with her. I never got a reply. What do you think I should do. Should I ask again or it can be sen as harrassment? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you shouldn't ask her again because you already tried 2 times and she dosent seem to be as interested. If she liked you she would have gone out for a date. It's possible she dosen't know u as well and is scared but maybe u can befriend her if that's possible?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say to quit while you're ahead because she doesn't seem interested :/ The busy excuse has been used too much and doesn't really work because if someone wanted to see you then they'll make time in their schedule or they'll reschedule. Sorry about that :(

What Guys Said 1

• She blew you off man. The second she told you she would be free in a few weeks. If they're interested they will MAKE TIME.

As long as you keep it PG then you don't have to worry about legal shit.