Why he was wet when i was touching his hand?

hi

i am dating this guy and last night we were hanging out. we havnt even kissed yet, but he was holding my hands and touching it. He asked me to put my head on his shoulder when he was driving. When i was about to move my hand touched his area slightly by accident. It was wet!! im confused...what is it a sign of?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. That he has no sexual experience with a girl. Orrr 2. He hasn't been laid in a while

• he is not inexperienced, thats why i didn't expect it happen by just holding hands!

• Haha yeah thats a bit crazy haha but as you guys continue on, it won't happen that easily any more

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he got a little excited and jump the gun

• is it normal that it happened just by holding and touching hands?

• Yes you turned him on by touch thats a good thing

• Dam Gurrll, you got the magic touch! You gave that poor guy a premature automobilistic ejaculation. Swerve.

What Girls Said 2

• well unless it was obviously wet becuase of an obvious reason like maybe moisture from a cup or something like that- it could either be that his hands were clammy from sweat or nervousness

• o it wasn't his hand which was wet!

• He was hard. Not a sign of anything, just u being close does that