Does Tinder not like me? please help?

so I'm a 21yr old male and have recently created a tinder profile, (to see what's so great about it), my profile preferences are set at 30+years... long story short I've been on there a few weeks now and have no matches, Why?

between work, school, gym, etc. ... don't have a lot of time to look for girls

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Not many women over 30 use something like Tinder - it's a rather immature app (no offense)

2. Lots of women over 30 aren't looking for a younger guy. Especially not one as young as you.

• do u think it's pointless for me to use it or is there a chance someone might swipe, I don't think I come off as immature (other than the fact that I'm a 21yr old on tinder) and my profile pics are me (gym selfie yes im sorry, but im not in anything showy just light athletic attire, and I felt it was appropriate as I go to the gym a lot, so its not something I cold hide) a pic of a lion and one of a panther, both beautiful and inspiring

What Girls Said 2

• why not try meeting someone in real life rather than online

• I'm usually at work/gym/school/studying and in my spare time I like to sleep, no but seriously I don't have a lot of time to devote to looking for girls and I was never that guy always going out and picking up girls so I thought tinder might help

• er yeah godfatherfan - what I'm saying is why not go out and meet someone you never know who you are chatting to online

• I'm a little shy to, it's easier to use an app for me

• It's a weird app. I wouldn't take it too personally, honestly.

What Guys Said 4

• Because your 21 trying to pick up 30+ year old women. Most people on tinder are not there to Hook Up regardless of what people think.
    A woman in 30+ is looking for a relationship. They are going to have zero in common with a 21 year old. I am 45. the only thing I could do with a 21 yr old girl is screw her. It would be too painful to try and listen to her talk. she would be speaking a different language because we have zero in common. stick to your age range of 25 max

• I get what your saying but I don't know lots of my friends have to much trouble from girls our age, and I can see why. its not like I'm actually out looking or anything, but that's cause I've got school and work to worry about, I'd like to finish college as fast as possible, but a lot of college girls are more off putting or seem like they just want to have fun, I can understand but I don't have the time

• Hmmm, older guys are definitely more interesting.

• well then..you in michigan hot stuff ;) lol

• Yeah Tinder didn't like me either. Had good pics up, a short summary on myself that represented me well and in a favorable light... was selective but not too selective... Haha.

Nothing.

• I was watching my mate swipe yes to every single girl just to see who would reply. And out of about 100 people maybe only 4 of them swiped back.

• Most older women don't like younger guys, for financial and maturity issues. Try shooting for your age range.