Too early to send her a fb friend request?

I met a girl online and have been talking to her for like a month. We both have busy schedules so we finally met up tonight. It went well and she already set up a second date with me. It is a long story but I already found her fb page so would it be weird to send her a friend request after one date? Again we already set another date up. And as a follow up, what about adding her on snapchat? Lol, I have her phone # so it automatically shows me her snap chat name when I look at my contact list.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah.. it would look like you stalk her. i wouldn't even add her on Facebook at all!

What Girls Said 2

• I will play the devil's advocate and say add her. But that's just me. I see nothing wrong and she has already set up a second date. I find it unlikely that sending her a friend request on Facebook would creep her out. Come on, I bet she has looked for your page already. That's just me, again.

• If she posts frequently and drama happens the results can be very bad, though...

Besides, do you *really* want to 'FB Friend'-zone her?

• See, if she posts frequently or any drama happens, the problem isn't Facebook, the problem is the people involved, and drama would happen with or without it and it wouldn't work out any way. I'm way more practical than that.

I also think it is more drama this whole "FB-friend" zoning term, or not accepting a request from a person you're interested in. What the hell? What a complicated person trying to hide and ditch questions. Works if the girl is desperate for you, but if she doesn't need you, she'll think you're just hiding something or lying. I would pass.

• I'd bring this all up in person, don't just go and do it. See how things go before you're connected on all social media, that's a bit much all at once.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, I'd give it some more time before adding her on Facebook. Make sure you've seen her in real life a handful of times before doing so.

• I've been dating a girl I met online for a few months and I have yet to accept her FB request proposal because I make it a point not to friend dates until you are 'just friends'.

We are friends+ (which is like 2nd to 3rd base at best), so I don't want to friend her and then have something negative happen with lots of drama.

• To be honest, whenever she asks I either change the subject or do a late reply that also changes the subject.

If she ever confronts me about it in person I'll explain to her my reasoning.

• its cool to send her one but NEVER EVER do it in person. this means, dont go up to her in person, start talking to her, take out your phone and start messing with it even if its to add her. do it on your own time. it's disrespectful to actually take your phone out in front of someone, girls or guys

• Yeah no FB.. it's too soon at this point. give it more time...