Things that describes me:
1) Hispanic but raised in the US since I was 4
2) Atheist but do believe in waiting for a relationship
3) Not a virgin but have only been with 1 man and would appreciate a man holding those same sex values, not just any reformed pump and dumper respecting me for that (a total contrast to me in that area and waste of time) but he himself has to be that too
4) Will not cook for 10+ guests or your entire family; might not be an excellent cook but fairly average. I have no patience to be feeding many mouths. I have no problems switching turns if you're good at it but will not do it every single day.
5) Would like travelling
6) Overly, I'm not that overly traditional nor believe in marrying the first man I ever dated (and won't anyways) but neither I'm I a loose, wild woman that parties everyday (though if I'm invited to a party, definitely will drink but even drunk, I can still hold a conversation and not act like a wild idiot).
Most Helpful Guy
Well I don't have anything against Hispanic women, in fact they're usually a turn-on especially if they have an accent. Not sure what the majority of men would say on this though.
There are a lot of religious men out there that might not be with you simply for being Atheist, but there are probably more that don't care or are Atheists themselves. Most decent men would respect a woman with strong values in sex, whether she was a virgin or not. I definitely don't think most men (at least in the U.S.) to expect women to cook for big families, that's a really traditional view and a lot of men don't expect the woman to cook at all. Travelling would probably be something a lot of guys aren't very open to, but there are some that are of course.
And I think you have good balance between the conservative and liberal lifestyle, which really is what's ideal.
You seem like a very respectable woman that any guy would be lucky to have. Keep that sense of morality as it's a vital asset in life.0