How to make a man feel loved/special with out disrespecting him and yourself?

other than S3X -Any tips? And by disrespecting I am saying like violating each other's morals. Plus I need a every day type of thing like "complimenting" etc. Can you also state why this will make a guy feel loved/special?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love anything she does for me. I shows she cares and wants to show me that. Making my favorite cookies or something like that makes me feel great. But any little thing that she intentionally does just to show me how she feels is great.

What Guys Said 2

• Make him breakfast in the morning, maybe tea now and then. Rub his back and show affection. Soap him up in the shower sometimes. Be engaging and receptive in bed. Act classy on the street but a slut in bed with him.

• Positive attention works everytime all the time

What Girls Said 2

• For my husband it's me cooking his favorite food which ATM is country fried steak, I wake up at 3 am so, me days to warm up his food so when he gets home at 3:15ish it'll be warm and ready for him

• find out what he's interested in. if he plays sports go to his games, tell him how good he looked out on the field ;)

maybe sports aren't his thing but just find something he likes and show an interest in it. make the effort to find things you both like and can do together often like watch a movie, go to you're favourite resaurant and so on.

be the one to make plans, don't sit around waiting for him to ask you that you want to do on date night, decide what you want to do and plan it as a surprise, (a fun idea is read by the hour, google it ;) )

hopefully this helped you :)