Who do you think has an easier time dating/hooking up?

Women or men? state why and stuff and things and other stuff

• Women (obviously)
  • Men

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically, hooking up is easier for girls.

But guys definitely have it psychologically easier, since they're ENCOURAGED to have as much sex as possible, while girls are discouraged. For girls, casual sex is generally seen as a bad thing.

As far as dating goes, I think it's equally easy for both genders who have access to the internet. (Yeah, even the homeliest-looking girls get a lot more messages than the average guy, but the majority of those messages are from creeps... so things even out, with that considered).

But in real life, it seems like no one really dates anymore, which is sad... at least in college, where everyone just wants to get laid, and maybe possibly build a relationship later.

What Girls Said 5

• Women. Men can throw away any type of standards to keep their dick fed. It doesn't mean the hook up was good or memorable, sometimes not even entirely consensual.

• I think women have an easier time dating, men have an easier time hooking up.

Men are usually expected to come up with what to do on dates, have to pay, pick the girl up etc.

But they have it easier hooking up because they won't be called "slut" or "whore" or "easy" by the first mention of it.

• Being called a slut or whore has nothing to do with the difficulty of hooking up.

• You mean like just getting dates/hookups or what?

• both

• Ummmm cuz girls run the world. Girl comes up.. wanna have sex. YESS. guy comes uo..wanna have sex. Got a cop, a restriction order, and a few minths in.jails on you in 5 mins

• I said women, but I don't understand why you added the (obviously). You're looking to hear the opinions of others, correct? Looks like you're just trying to validate your own.

• Has nothing to do with gender.
    Some may suggest females have an easier time hooking up but realistically, if she's huge or has cystic acne or has BO, she is not going to have an easier time dating and hooking up

• compared to a guy who has those same things, she would.

• No its the truth and most people agree :)

• lol whatever makes you feel dignified in your own personal mess.

What Guys Said 3

• women have it easier.

• Relationships are just as hard for both, but women get sex a lot easier than most men do, so overall I'd say women.

• Women have a easier time hooking up but they equally have a hard time getting a date and a real relationship as a guy would.

• You just contradicted yourself you do realize?