Any ideas for hobbies/interests?

I work 60 hr weeks so I was wondering can anyone offer suggestions for a possible hobby for me so I don't sound so lame on my online dating profile? Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try learning a new language? https://www.duolingo.com
    Go fishing?
    Join a movie or book club?

When you're working so much it can be kind of hard to find time for your hobbies sometimes... most of my hobbies are pretty lazy / solitary things, stuff I can easily pick up in my downtime, and if I don't have time for them there's usually not much consequence, aside from wishing that I could be doing one of my hobbies instead of working, lol.

• Thanks for the link

• No problem! It's free to use and they have about five languages to pick from (this site has been slowly growing and they may add more).

What Girls Said 3

• Don't do it just because you don't want to sound lame on your online dating profile, because that just sounded lame itself. Do it because it will be good for you and in those activities you might find someone cool. Nobody here will tell you what interests you. What are you into? Guitar lessons? Growing flowers? Martial Arts? Cooking? Would you join a cycling club? Simply going to the gym? Painting? Volunteering?

There is a world out there.

• All I do is watch tv and hang with my dog when I get home from work. . I just want to sound more interesting

• Don't think of something that will impress a girl. Do something that will benefit YOU as a person. Any person is curious about learning something new. What would you like to do? It's very pointless to pick up piano lessons if you don't even enjoy it. Look for something YOU enjoy doing, forget about the girl. If the girl sees that you are passionate about your hobby, she will admire it. Your chemistry with someone or a potential relationship won't work because of an impressive hobby. It will work for the connection between you.

• I can't think of anything. . I'm pretty simple

• working 60 hrs a week shows character and a sense of responsibility. It is not lame. Having hobbies can be enriching though. Learn to play chess. It's sexy or like one user said learn a new language.

• Thanks for bringing up character

• I gave you an honest answer. Good luck then

• I bet you don't give up on the other guys..

• Hobbies/interest.. :Working for a motha fckin living and handling my mother f^cking business like a Boss. ... ? You go head with your bad self!

• Um I do that already. I'm talking outside of work

• Ok, bud. I'm not sure then, sorry.

• It's ok

What Guys Said 2

• If you have access to a yard, gardening is a good hobby that you can control how much time it requires. It's also a great spiritual and physical refresher.

• Chicks love camping. That and going to fucking Disneyland. So If I could choose a hobby specifically to make girls like me I guess it'd be shitting in the woods and singing musical numbers.

• I meant a manly hobby. . Come on