Just curious would you gals date me?

I'm bored and haven't really been having a ton successes lately with women so. Here is what I got let me know what you think yes or no

Appearance I'd say I am fairy good looking

Hair is something around this but bit longer then ear length and a tad shorter and completely natural as I have very very naturally curly hair its ash blonde/brown www.google.com/imgres

Facial hair is same as his except its more stubble then his level of thickness www.google.com/search

Eyes
Hazel

Voice
Deep voice and country/southern accent

Dimples

Personality
Very laid back as in calm, relaxing and in control not lazy but I also am outgoing when I do activities as I try my darnedest to complete what ever I'm doing. Not afraid to try new things I am reserved and quite but if someone crosses the line I'll put em in their place faster then they can blink. Also a romantic and the type of guy willing to take a bullet with the women he is with. I am a gentleman I treat women with the utmost respect as well and pay for the dates as well as planning them them.

Hobbies
Hunting, fishing, taking long walks, smoking my tobacco pipe, writing poetry, painting, sports, bodybuilding. And am a trained fighter also love to game.

Sorry ladies for not having a photo of myself up but my phone which holds my pictures is not working at the moment so I posted the links to give you a general idea. Once it is working though I will post a picture up of myself for y'all to see.
My job is working at my small kansas towns gym/senior center were I do the duties of a Secretary a janitor and gym maintenance. As well as watch over competitions and events and help out with the elderly when needed even given rides home to em before
Guess my picture got delete somehow /: repost m.facebook.com/.../photo.php
Thank y'all for the opinions yes's and no's been fun peace.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good, you remind me of Josh Groban! =) The hair and eyebrows, I think.

I like the fact that you write, and that you're not afraid to try new things.
    But I wouldn't date you, because:
    1. you smoke
    2. you hunt (I'm a nature lover so any killing for other than survival is taboo for me)
    3. and you working in a gym and about to get your personal trainign licence makes me think that you could be that type of guy who is very focused on fitness and physical appearance and will have high demands about the girl you're dating.

• Personality is the first thing I look for not really that picky when it comes to women. As for training thing I got into it to better myself and the people train.

• nevermind... I just realised this question is a month old lol

• Well originally it was only a couple days old but the new question got deleted and all the comments got put on this old one thats why.

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know if I can't see you.
    People exaggerate their height, weight & appearance on the internet.
    Take a pic post it up then we'll talk.

Plus, you are bound to have flaws. You sound too perfect to me.

• Really wasn't trying to sound perfect lol and ya I have flaws everyone does. Appearance wise I'm no super model that's for sure I'm just decent looking lol I'll see if I can't get my phone to work try to upload a pic here in a day or two.

• Sorry forgot to add that I wasn't trying to sounds perfect I am honestly just listing things about myself lol.

• You do seem kinda perfect :P Taking your description at face value, I would say I probably would date you. I say probably and not definitely because characteristics alone do not make a guy date-able in my book. How well the two of us connect is equally important.

• Ya I as I posted in the update above my phone ain't working but I will have a picture up here today or tomorrow. And not tying to sound perfect just being honest.

• Well obviously you would have to actually meet someone to find out if you connected on any sort of level. What I mean in the title is do my characteristics and such seem enough to at least arouse some curiosity or attraction I guess I could say.

• yes, enough to produce curiosity

• I'm not really a hunter and a fisher though, but I love poetry and painting (I can't paint but I'm a good drawer), and I also am a pretty good fighter and like to play games :) Kinda hard to say how you really look because there isn't really a picture, but yeah, if I were single then maybe I would date you, but I'm already taken...

• That's cool and if you can draw you can paint just takes practice.

• You look like one of the jonas brothers. You look under 20. I'm sure some girls here in GaG would like you.

• Ya I get the under 20 thing a lot.

• Re-posted the whole thing again except with a photo I guess the website took comments from the new one and put em on the old one.

• Simply put it deleted the new one kept this old one.

• dude you look like you're 17!

• Get that a lot but trust me I'm not I was born march 28th 1993 midnight during a storm.

• 19...i'll turn 20 on June 28th

• Ah I see.

• you sound and look good. I'm really not into that personal trainer thing, but that's just me
    It may just be that you live in a small town and there aren't many options

• No. Two main reasons, one, you're Christian, and two because I swear and I have a crude sense of humor. I'm sensing you're the type to want a timid sweet girl. I think my boyfriend also wants a girl like that so I'm kind of confused to as why he's with me haha...

• Ya in all honesty you need to post an actual pic of yourself for the ladies to see but you sound like a decent and cool guy, I am sure there is someone out there that will date you. You are still young, no need to rush it!

• Ya I'm working on getting a picture up today or tomorrow. Keep in mind though I am just using you guys to test the water out so to speak. To get an idea of what the general amount of women are into I'm in no rush but I am indeed curious more then any thing else as i am very curious in general about everything lol.

• Need an actual picture.
    And tbh it really depends on what type of girl.

• Ya I'll try to get a pic up in a day or two my phone which holds all my photos is not working right now so once I get it working I will be able to post a picture.

• nawww you're so cute!! I'd totally date you! not just looks wise ;)
    your personality seems to match mine in a lot of ways :) so no doubt!

• Nope, the smoking is a turn off.

• understandable unlike cigarette smokers though I smell like cherries and vanilla when I'm finished lol.

Thanks for the reply

• Know I know your whole name... this isn't good lol jk bt still u need to protect that shit

• sure, you seem pretty cool.

• Cool.

• I love her. Thank you that is quite the compliment :)

• What about me sloaniebolognie? Would you date me too? LOL

• Not going to lie you sound hot but u need to stop smoking cos thats the off putting part. You hair sounds ridiclously nice though!

• Ya I know it's not the best habbit I do it mostly becuase it runs in the family though I only do like two days a week. And it don't even smell like tobacco since it's an aromatic it smells like cherries brandy and vanilla and thank you for the comment.

• No, but only because you hunt, fish & smoke. ;)

• Cute!!! Too badyou live in Kansas! :(

• You look ok but kinda short

• I would date u I like hazel eyes and a laid back dude

• Thank you for the reply.

What Guys Said 3

• Sound so fishy to me...

• Lol I can understand that my variety of things I can do and such sort of make me sound that way. I'd probably be a little suspicious as well.

• nah, just proceed and enjoy..:)

• yeah you aren't trying to pick up women on here. fucking asshole