How would you "dress" your favorite model prior to her/him going out with you?

... on a date YOU would consider ideal? Of course the type of date/venue would influence some of this, but such details would include hair, makeup/facial, accessories, "dress", et al. ... with no limitations. Explaining the date might add some reasoning to the choices made.

BA to hottest + inventive

Updates:
OK, so that's IT?
No winner yet...

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• stay in and forget the clothing.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'd like to see a movie or go to dinner with my date.

A nice shirt with normal jeans and smart shoes for a dinner date. A nice jacket for me to wear if I get cold is always a plus.

& Ideally an Avengers or Dr Pepper logo t-shirt with jeans for the movie date.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice fitting jeans..snug shirt button two top buttons opened (love guys chests) either boots or nice shoes

0|1
    0|0
  • A loin cloth.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd dress him up in Express wardrobe. Flashy jeans with a nice button down shirt. Nice leather shoes. Brown preferably...not too fancy. He'll be wearing a silver ring on his manly middle finger and maybe have a stud in his left ear. He'll also be sporting a leather bracelet with a brass plate on it with some inscription of some kind.

His hair should be medium length, not too much shag but nowhere close to a buzz cut. Styled with a bit of hair gel to give it a softly tousled look.Either clean shaven or slight 5-oclock shadow...nothing very noticeable.

He'll wear a leather jacket if it's nippy out.

For this type of dress, a movie and dinner is perfectly acceptable. Another date may require athletic shoes, especially if we're going horseback riding or walking on the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress? Hell no. I ain't going out with a guy who can't dress himself. And he calls himself a model...

0|0
    0|2
  • "Grown-up" clothes. Well-fitted black or navy pants with well-fitted, but not too tight shirt. No need for a tie, cause that would be too formal. 5 o'clock stubble, hair neat, set with wax or gel, but not too shiny.

0|1
    0|0
  • A classic suit and tie.

0|1
    0|0
  • i want him to wear preppy and classical boyish, maybe something from burberry or beams. wavy, touseled, semi-long hair. a hint of cologne. D&G light blue of course. fresh-faced and excited to take me to TOKYO DISNEYLAND. \(//∇//)\

0|1
    0|0
  • Fitted jeans, a white t-shirt, vans (or the like) and scruffy hair. We'd just grab some beers and take out and go somewhere to chill and chat (there are a lot of good lookouts around where I live).

I'm pretty chill.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would dress them in a long sleeve plaid shirt and nice fitting jeans

0|0
    0|1
  • Suits and ties

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I love dressing up and going out, also telling my date what to wear, some girls really like that! I usually like pantyhose, heels, a fitted dress, pearls, dark red lipstick, lots of black. But it depends what I am wearing, we have to match and turn heads everywhere we go, hopefully make another couple or two jealous ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • As the Catwoman

0|1
    0|0
  • super slob..:P

0|0
    0|2
  • www.behance.net/.../10746411 I think I would go with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • she would have to be willing to go through a lot of pain to wear those. women often complain about corsets and those kinds of skirts

• I just make sure we are wearing our favorite dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • This How I See It Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • She must dress like a fairy queen with clothes covering the breasts and down the knees.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a high school student :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for a pretty Asian model like the ones I've seen just recently a very nice glittery black dress

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing! Wink wink. But on a more serious note, skinny jeans and a tee is great with me as long as they look good in them.

0|2
    0|1
  • A sexy solid colored tube top party dress, lighter on the make up, some nice jewelery/accessories, hair doesn't matter too much as long as it looks nice. She'd also have some nice perfume on and we'd go out on an elegant, albeit expensive night on the town!

0|0
    0|1