How much do you expect your guy to make before you will date him?

For me it's above $40 000. I once rejected a phd student who looked a lot better than me because he had a heavy accent and I didn't think he'd be able to make more than that. He was studying botany.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Minimum: $80,000

0|0
    0|2
    • 80000 at what age? do you have different standards based on age? like wouldn't you be looking for something higher when you're 25 compare to whatever you are now?

• Show All
    • @Tallblondie why would a wealthy guy want to date you though? Once I enter my career and start making 150k, I would want to date a gorgeous woman from another country who had actual class and made me feel good -- not some gold-digging American who only wants to spend my money.

• what is ur career? 150k is good but not wealthy and depends on how old u r buddy. 150k at 30? not too impressive u must be from a poor town/country/w.e.

What Guys Said 7

• I can understand your concern but you might miss some amazing guys with that rule. Find a guy that is a hard worker with a decent job and you will be taken care of. In fairness, that's not a very high number. At least its not 250K or something lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman that only dates a man for money is a gold digger. Anonymous girl, you need to find yourself a nice poor man with little to no money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money isn't everything, that is what ruin relationship and u'll come out as a "Gold Digger". Im good with just alil money as long as i live a happy life with my luv one is all i care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy, but I don't care how much a woman makes, I will date them no matter how much or little money they make.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you did him a favor. Only the most beautiful women can get away with gold-digging and they seldom find happiness. I doubt you're a supermodel, so you should reevaluate yourself and try not to be so shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • But why does he need to make 40,000+? Do you expect to not work or... ?

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL.

"Expect"
    "I once rejected a PhD"

Who do you think you are? Get real.

1|2
    0|0
    • Pairs Hilton.

• Women wonder why men don't even try anymore? Read this question!

What Girls Said 6

• Why should his salary matter that much? All that should matter is that he does work and does not just bum around. If you really liked/loved the guy genuinely then the money shouldn't matter. What if you really liked a guy but he rejected you because you made "to little money" you probably would think its not fair.

0|1
    0|0
  • enough to support himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really do not give a f*ck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enough to support himself independently.Some times its nice to stay humble!!

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I dont even..

0|0
    0|0
  • I make a real good living and I'm not all that concerned with how much a guy makes.

0|0
    0|0