Guys! Please help! I met a movie star?

Well, I am student in a foreign country, and yesterday I went to a local fashion show, the guy sitting in front of me was looking at me a lot. After the show he came and stood a little bit far from me alone with his phone. Than I saw bunch of people taking pics with him, I thought he was an actor. I went to take pic with him too, and asked if he was an actor , and he said "yes" , I asked which movies he played he said movies pretty famous over here i told him "i didn't watch your movie but i heard about , I'll check in the inet". Than he asked my name and asked how Long I've been to his country and what do i do. And he said it's nice to meet you. After i asked if he has a local chatting app, he said "yes, i do, bit i don't really use". I said "ok" and left. I was with my friends and he came back and called me with my name and said "we can share contacts if you want". And that's all. So do you think he was interested or just polite? and is he going to contact me ever? Should i contact him first? Please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• i met eliza dushku last year. it was nice, we had a nice time talking but the problem was, she kept wanting to keep the fact that she knew me, a secret. i can respect that she did but if it ever came down to us dating, how could i introduce her to not only my friends, but also my family. it just wasn't cool with me, so i let her go

What Guys Said 3

• meet someone because they're nice, not because they're famous. and for a guy stranger to want share contacts is creepy.

• Just met and talk with him. Who cares if they're famous. Famous people are just regular people with feelings of a regular person. If he was looking at you he might think your cute. So just talk to him

What Girls Said 3

• TEXT THAT BOY. WHAT WAS HIS NAME?

• Whats his name? no harm in sending him a message :)

• He probably was interested but the chances of him contacting you first are slim if he's famous than he's a pretty busy guy.