Why was he giving his mom that look?

So me, boyfriend and his mom were at Applebees. We were talking about best restaurants, school etc. I don't really remember who brought it up or how it was brought up but his mom was telling me how when it was open house (before we started dating), her and his sisters were all asking who I was and for him to point me out. I remember His mom went up to me and said "Hi (: you must be mimi! I'm Tyler's mom (:" and we shaked hands. Lol after my boyfriend's mom was done saying that...he gave her a "Why did you tell her that? So me, boyfriend and his mom were at Applebees. We were talking about best restaurants" sort of Stare haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is because people look at each other.

What Guys Said 1

• You should always watch out so you don´t get played in a new relationship but in this case there´s a good chance he was just feeling embarrased by his moms

What Girls Said 1

• Its just normal teenage embarrassment. Nothing in it. Boys grow out of this when they get older.