How can I get women to like me?

How can I get women to like me to want to date me? Thank you..

Most Helpful Girl

• They say that "confidence is key", but you're probably asking yourself, well how do I become more confident? I'll tell you! You can't be afraid. Swallow your fear and be brave! Brave to be yourself, then when you get more experience of being yourself without worries or fears, confidence will gradually build. Hope this helps :)

• How do you overcome that fear?

• Well, if you want to spend the rest of your life looking down upon yourself, I'm done convincing you otherwise. Have a good day young man :)

• I only look down on myself cuz women hate me.. Thank for calling me young man

What Girls Said 6

• be yourself around her. no pretenses. also, you should be genuinely interested in her. if you are only trying to get a girl to like you, ... that won't work. you need to give to be able to take.

• You need to be like shallow Hal or work your magic on them.
    -work out
    -get a new haircut
    -watch some movies that teaches you how to talk to women

• Get hot and like buy phermones

• I've always wondered if dudes actually think that pheromonal stuff works. Seems like a bunch of snake doctory stuff to me.

• everyone peacocks even ladies who are smart like me. This is why I brag about knowing my beer.

• What makes me stand out is I have helped people who are sick and I've helped animals. .

• Just be honest, be yourself, be nice, smile :) Guess thats kinda it haha.

• Shouldn't I be exciting?

• just try to be good and cute for her

• Well I good at least. . Lol

• oh.. i didn't know.. sorry :) so, you just should do eye contact, but not so much time..
      and smile to her

• Ok.. I'll try that. . Thanks

• You can't *get* people to like you. Either they do or they don't.

What Guys Said 9

• The key is to stop looking for a partner and focus on your goals, hobbies, plans and living the life you want to live. You need to be content with being single. The right QUALITY women will find their way to you eventually, most likely when you least expect it.

• Oops I meant to thumb u up, not down

• Once again it's all about CONFIDENCE, that is the key to it all. Not your looks, not your wallet, or the car you drive, you see broke and ugly dudes with hot women all the time. It is possible to be confident and shy, I can already tell that you are repelling women because you are not confident. That is what you need to fixm, that and you just need to be ok woth being single and have the mentallity that if you meet someone you do if not then it's not a big deal

• It is a big deal. . I like sex.. sorry

• Be the best version of yourself. Be open, let people see the real you, and the people who like what you offer will make themselves known to you.

• You don't make anyone like you. You just need to try and put your best foot forward as they say and if you two mesh on a personal level you go from there.

• Is it better I be myself than to imitate other guys?

• Be yourself. As cliche as that sounds. But the best version of yourself. If you put up and act she will see through it eventually. Girls learn early to spot bullshit.

• Be confident (as in content and comfortable with the pros and con's of yourself), be a sociable person with females , take care of yourself physically (diet, exercise, hygiene, clothing style) to look the best that u possibly can be.

• Sounds like a lot. . Hygiene is a given

• You gotta be the best version of yourself you can be...not just to an attract a female partner, but for yourself as well.

The hardest part of what I wrote in my opinion is being comfortable with your flaws as a human being.

• That's true. . I guess I should just tell myself we all have flaws.. nobody's perfect

• You are in the same boat as me. This is my theory, and when your in your 30s, the game is harder. All you gotta do is be yourself, and thats all!

• I try to by myself and it doesn't work. . Maybe I should start trying to be like other guys

• So what do I do now just just be happy by myself

• I dont know. I told you what you could possibly do. I mean all you can do is keep tying

• you can always google "How can I get women to like me?"...lol

• True but it's nicer to talk to people back and forth

• I only got dates with them cuz I met them online. . I'm too scared to ask girls out on purpose

• look, i don't even want to give you advice anymore since you seem like one of those petty guys.

but my final words are, girls want guys who aren't scared of anything and can protect her from the world, so, how could any women like you, when you are SCARED OF HER?

goodbye

• Stop online dating and put yourself above women and they will come to you... and if they don't, who gives a sht?

• I care cuz who wants to be alone

• You're from the USA you know that's illegal right? Not to mention gross

• hey, if ur desperate, u'd go to EXTREME measures... if that were that desperate, i'd pack my bags to Europe for a week of Asian women man... *cough* at those regulated brothels though, no STDs for me. or at least no anal yucky stuff

• If you have to ask it, you can't.

Live with it.

• What are you talk about?

• Be attractive to them, make them feel safe (one of the best ways to do that is to be friendly, non-threatening, not weird, and make them relax and laugh and feel comfortable) and ask them out.

And when you are dating, don't be clingy, maintain independence, don't tell her everything in one go, maintain some mystery, reveal your inner self slowly over time.