Girls, when I'm asking this girl out, is it ok to call her BEAUTIFUL and say this, or is it corny and going overboard?

Next week is the last week of class at University. Over the past while I've been getting to know this girl and lately we've been hitting it off and it's pretty obvious there's mutual interest. Where in previous cases I would ask the girl out and then see if we connect, in this case we've been slowly forming a relationship and it's been only recently that we've realized the romantic aspect of it, so the foundation is there. When I "ask her out", I'm not sure what to say! I want to say "Hey, so listen. Remember when I asked for your number last semester? Well, I thought that you were beautiful and wanted to get to know you... but now, I've gotten lucky enough to get to know you really well this semester and you are beautiful to me in a hundred new ways now... will you go out with me some time?" but I'm not sure if that is over-doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is MOST DEFINITELY NOT CORNY.

It's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. She'll be touched and unless she's already taken its no way she'll turn you down.

I can and I'm sure she'll be able to tell that you put a lot of thought and heart into finding a way to ask her out.

I say go for it =)

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a little too forward too. A simple, "wanna get some coffee sometime" sounds good. If you want to show a girl how beautiful you think she is, do it through actions instead of words.

• i want to say sounds nice but i'd be embarrassed if i were in her position. i just feel that's too forward somehow.

• Its better than "Hot" or "Sexy" so yeah

• Thats perfect!!!

What Guys Said 1

• sounds great.. good luck..