Girls; If you friend zoned a guy for... Would you want him to keep trying or just give up and accept he will never change it?

So this girl and I had a thing for each other. We hung out for two weeks like everyday. Went to concerts. Went to dinner. Cuddled up and watched the sunset. Kissed, held hands. All sorts. Then all of a sudden one day she said she needed to talk to me about something. I already knew what was coming due to my fantastic luck with girls. Anyways. She said she couldn't be in a relationship with me because they get complicated and she wouldn't want to lose me... Ever. Cause I'm "to great of a guy". I believed her.
Now a month later I am absolutely miserable. All I want is her. She's the first normal girl I've ever met, she's the last thought in my head before I fall asleep and the first thought in the morning. :( I'm so unhappy and depressed. We talk every day all day. Hangout. But I get the honor of being just friends. And I can't do that. I can't be her friend. I want to be with her. She feels so special and I don't want to lose her either.

What should I do?
How can she just assume it would get complicated? I know we are young and relationships can end, but that's just confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly feel that strongly about her then you need to tell her. She friend zoned you not because she doesn't have feelings for you but because she is afraid. Try to make her understand that at this point you want more than a friendship and try to reassure her that you would never purposefully hurt her. But at the end of the day you can only try and if she insists on having you as nothing more than a friend then move on.

• I want to tell her, I tell myself everyday to, but I always get scared cause I'm terrified of rejection. :/

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what you mean by "friend zoned," she doesn't want a relationship with you and wants to play the field obviously. So, really it's too painful to be friends, which means you must forget her and drop the friendship.

What Guys Said 0