How much would it bother you if you found out someone that you want to date or are dating has never dated before and they are over 26 years old?

how much would it bother you if you found out someone hat you want to date or are dating has never dated before ad they are over the age of 26? also they have never had sex or any anything like that?

would you even give them a chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd absolutely give them a chance. Even though they're new at it doesn't mean they don't have anything to offer. Actually it could be a break from the norm and something fresh that isn't experienced with someone more seasoned. As long as they're not too off level and out of the ordinary it could be great. And the fact that they're willing to be with me, and I'm a person who's dated before tells me that they're trusting of me which is a big self esteem booster.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't care if the guy was attractive.

• Ofcourse I'd give them chance. I'm in the same position but I'm 20.

• I would give them a chance.

I'm turning 26 this month and I basically fit that description. Just because that person has no experience doesn't mean they're not worth dating; maybe they haven't found that person they' would consider sharing themselves with. Besides, this could be a unique experience considering they are in their 20's and it's highly unlikely you'll find someone who is what people I know call "pure."

• I sure hope someone will because I'm going to need them to give me a chance when the time comes.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't care.