Friday vs. Saturday night dates?

Ok guys- do you usually reserve Saturday nights for dates with girls you're REALLY into or do you view fri and sat equally? I ask bc a friend recently said it's a bad sign if you haven't moved into the Sat night "slot" after a while. Been dating a guy for a month now and he's only asked me on Friday night dates and not on Sat.

Most Helpful Guy

• if it liked the girl. it would be Friday Saturday and Sunday.

• Haha!! Good point

• Friday to help relax after work week/school. Saturday to get a little wild. and Sunday to relax and hope their week goes ok :)

What Guys Said 3

• Whichever works best although I think weekday dates are best.

Most dating 'hotspots' such as restaurants, movie theaters, sporting events, etc. are packed. During the weekdays, they are less packed and there are less distractions.

I went mini-golfing on a weekday once. The place is usually packed with a waiting list on the weekends but on the Wednesday we went, there were only two other groups there, one with kids (which was actually cool because we admired them from afar) and there was no rush to finish up our holes so we could mess around and flirt along the way.

Same for a restaurant. We went to a popular Mexican joint and we went on a day that was half packed but everyone was cramped around each other. And because it wasn't so cramped like normal, we were able to dance to the salsa music that was playing in an area that was slightly open. You couldn't do that on the weekends.

Now, both of those dates were when I was in college so we had more free time and less of a strict schedule. If you're an adult, I'm sure it's harder to find a time and day that suits you both during the week but even some people have to work weekends so keep the weekdays in mind. :)

• Never heard of such a thing. Whichever night is convenient for both is best.

• I view them equally.

What Girls Said 1

• I really don`t think it matters one way or the other.