Doesn't it seem like teenagers are more affectionate and sweeter in a relationship than adults?

Doesn't it seem like teenagers are more affectionate and sweeter in a relationship than adults.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but I think it's in an immature way, not because of a deeper emotional connection.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably because they're stuck in the infatuation/lovey dovey stage.

Ever noticed how adults are able to handle conflicts and issues way better than teenagers?

• No, I haven't. Haha! Maybe I'm still a teenager and hanging with teens.

• Teenagers are more innocent, trusting and devoted because they have never been cheated on and have limited sexual partners. Adults are more likely to be emotionally ambivalent to the person they are dating.

• That's cause they're still too immature to think of anything else, and has less going on in their lives than adults do (less tasks, less responsibilities, less work) so they could just focus on what they're obsessed about (their bf/gf)

• Yes, I agree. Possibly because their love is new and passionate, adults see both sides of their partner and eventually the infatuated/passionate side of their love dies.

• Teenagers always think that everything is going to be perfect and sweet. They don't really know how to handle their feelings well so they end up showing it more than adults, and they also think that their world revolves around that person. Lol

What Guys Said 1

• Mainly due to puppy love and they think that the relationship is always going to be perfect. Eventually they find out that that's not always the case.