Is it me or Colombian women are beautiful but THE Most racist women in the world?

Why do most of them exclude Asian and black men from the dating pool?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having lived in Columbia for a few months bc of my dad's job, I can tell Columbian women are not averse to black men. They are quite a few "black" (I mean black mixed with Hispanic) in Columbia, just as in Venezuela and Brazil. Most Hispanic people come in very different shades from the whitest white to brown to black because of the mix of cultures ( white, native American Indian and black). So skin colors is not that much of an issue.

They may be more likely to not consider Asian men as much just because the Asian culture may be "foreign" for them. If the guy is black and he is African , the same may apply.

I don't think it's about color, but of how foreign that culture may be to them. Remember in the US we are used to being a melting pot, some other countries, not so much.

What Girls Said 5

• I have yet to meet a racist Colombian chick or dude. However, everyone knows that racism towards blacks is unbelievably rampant in South America.
    "Why do most of them exclude Asian and black men from the dating pool"?
    They don't have to date you. That's not racist to not date outside your race.

• i have only met one columbian girl in my life and she liked black guys

• Colombian women are gold-diggers and fake they all get plastic surgery done they are not natural

• Don't generalize all? Look at Hollywood filled with surgery, Brazil and Venezuela and Europe is also filled with surgery more so then Colombia. Why are so many Latinas so jealous of Colombian girls because they get attention? There's 25 million Colombian girls and they're all fake? Shows what an idiot you are stop watching soap operas.

• One of my best friends is Colombian and she is the farthest thing from racists as a person can get. My cousin is also with a Colombian woman and she is also not racist. I think it's just the ones you've met.

• And negatively generalizing all female members of a certain race is better than being racist? Look in the mirror before you critizise others.

What Guys Said 6

• Most Colombian girls will opt to white guys because they're smart and want to date up in status. Looking for money and better life, not all but many. But most Colombian girls I know are with Colombian guys especially the new ones in this country. The Colombian girls born are about half the ones I know are with white guys and the other half with Colombian. My cousin is actually dating an Indian guy. My mother is not racist and wouldn't care if I dated a black girl. But my father is racist but I wouldn't care either if he didn't like it. I do what I please. But trust me there are some Colombian girls who like Asian guys and Black guys but you have to look for the girls that are into hip hop culture and maybe share the same lingo many blacks who are urban share. I've met two Colombian girls who were dating black guys. You have to find them

• Sounds like the perfet match for you, seeing that you're pretty racist yourself. ;)

• I'm Colombian and there's a lot of racism in the culture. My grandfather is furious that my aunt is dating a black. Not only is it directed at other races, but within the latin ethnicity as well. For instance, there's a very low opinion of Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. The women are absolutely gorgeous though.

• This is true. But I notice Colombian girls in General will go for a Colombia guy and then a white guy. But some of the younger generation born and raised here who are into rap music and maybe raised in the hood around Dominicans and Ricans will date them sometimes, some may also date black.

• i remember this one girl... she was columbian and she said "*insert my name* i love you" *snickers* take dat! and i'm Asian

• Every columbian I've met always talks about columbian stuff and they think its about them. But everyones a little racist.

• I find black American girls to be the most racist in the world.

• Are you colombian?

• "Yourselves"?
      You have a vendetta against African American women for some odd reason. You're only hurting yourself despite what you may think.

• Vendetta? I am black myself. Why would I have a vendetta against my "own"? I was simply making a statement regarding the position of " African - American " women vs. everyone else. I don't know why we all can't appreciate the living conditions that we have in the world today free of slavery and repression.