She is also seeing a guy who is way better than me. What to do?

I've been seeing this girl for three months now an things are going great but we've never had the talk.

She seems to make use of this loophole quite frequently and is dating a second guy since for weeks.

Of course I don't like that all that much and I'm ready for a commitment.

My fear is that she will just let me go if I demand exclusivity since that other dude is superior to me in many areas.

What am I supposed to do. I'm so desperate :(

I told her I don't wanna be clingy or anything but my heart can't handle her seeing someone else.
She decided to go with him, I'm still in shock but in the end it's probably for the better. Thanks so much for y'alls help!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have competition. Just continue to do what you are doing but ask her out a bit more. On the other hand, you cannot force anyone to date you or choose you. Yes, you are in a difficult position because you like her and she has made it clear that she is dating someone else, who in your eyes is better than you. Or did she somehow bragged on him so much that you pretty much think that? I wouldn't dwell on it too much, instead just continue to date her like you've been doing. Don't put too much thought into this other guy. Who knows.. He might be a complete douche to her and she might come back to you, wanting to be exclusive.

Wishing you nothing but luck.

• So you think there is a true chance she will really want to be with me? I don't wanna be a prude or anything but I like her so much that's why I can't handle her seeing other people it hurts like hell every time. thanks for your answer!

• I think that there is a possibility that she might come back to you if things does not work out well with this guy. Don't allow anyone to dangle you along on a string and telling you to blatantly that they are seeing someone else and this person is better. She is not for you. Go for someone who is going to truly value you. I understand you care for her but at this time it's best to disconnect all emotional feelings you have for this woman.

What Girls Said 6

• She shouldn't be dating two people at the same time. Dump her.

• Best way to get a girls attention. IGNORE HER this always gets mine and pisses me off. I want a guys attention and when he's not giving me the time of day it gets under my skin. Take pictures with other girls to show you have a little game, when she asks about them say they were just friends, make it seem like your busy with out her. She will notice. Trust me

• Do it now... My boyfriend did this too me for three days, I went crazy... Now everything's so much better

• this is for high schoolers only. if i were you i'd just leave her ass and move on with your life

• 18-24 is like highschool/college

• Talk to her and be honest about how you feel

• Drop her out of your life. She sounds like an asshole.

• Maybe what you should do is ignore her for a few days, if she doesn't attempt to talk to you then she isn't really interested. Don't appear to her as needy. If she truly loves you, she wouldn't go for a second guy. There will always be a guy who is way more attractive, way better and just overall better in every way possible, but it only takes the right person to see that you're her everything and that she doesn't care about the other guys. Don't give up.

• you have to know either way.

she's a player too

worth it?

if i liked a guy i wouldn't be seeing TWO

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, don't be desperate man. That's an unattractive trait for a man to posses. Girls can sniff desperation a mile away, and they run from it. They want a guy who is secure with himself, who has his shit together, is confident in any situation and has the attitude of "I don't give a shit". When I mean "I don't give a shit" I mean you don't care whether it works out with this girl or not because you have your whole life ahead of you and she's only one girl out of how many bombshells you could be dating? Just approach it like that. Think that way and soon enough you'll start acting that way and girls won't be able to help the fact of having attraction for you.. that is, if they were attracted to you in the first place. Don't let fear conquer you either.. if you do, you lose.. and you lose the chance of her, furthermore you lose the chance of other girls if you hold on to fear. "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Honestly, just play it cool man. It's that simple. Don't over think it, don't stress about it, don't let fear conquer your mind. I've been in your EXACT same shoes before and I played it cool and just started taking out other girls.. sure enough the girl I wanted came running back to my feet and we had a wonderful relationship for over a year after that. If you really want to piss away your chance of having her, the worry about it. Have fear of losing her to another guy, let that fear turn your securities into insecurities. But if you want a shot at her you have to do what's honestly healthy for you and what's "attractive" to her and all women. You have to show that you are not swayed by her being with another man. Like Da_Ioo said, IGNORE HER. Play her little mind games and don't conform to them. Show her that you're just fine without her. If she liked you in the first place, she'd freak about you doing that and want you back. Make it apparent that you have a life and she's not the key to your happiness.

• she's trying to get you to commit to just her by using this other guy to make yo u jealous. if you want her to yourself, tell her. i realize it can be scary to admit something like that, but if its something you really want, i think you can do it