Should I send her a text or wait till I see her in person?

OK so I asked this girl out tonight (Wednesday) and I made plans to pick her up Friday night at 7. should I text her any tomorrow or Friday before I see her or should I just wait till I see her in person to talk again? I was thinking that I would probably just wait till a few hours before I pick her up and send a couple text then making sure everything is still on track

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd text her Friday morning/afternoon with something like, "looking forward to taking you out tonight." I wouldn't say anything like "are we still on?" or "everything still on track?" because then it makes you seem too tentative. It's best to take the lead.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd text her Friday morning and say something along the lines of "Excited for our date tonight...It's still on, right?' If you text her tomorrow then you don't have to bring it up, but it might be nice to just send her something letting her know you're thinking about her.

What Guys Said 1

• text her to make sure its all set.