What do guys typically look for in a girl?

Just to get a general idea of what guys are looking for and just something that interests me

Most Helpful Guy

• i want a girl whos beautiful inside and out and i want love and sex, similar interests that relate to love and sex and she will ask me out and make ALL the first moves but it seems like thats always too much for a guy to ask for, since no girl has ever wanted or loved me or got turned on by me obviously

What Guys Said 7

• Every guy is different so you will be getting a wide range of answers for me personally good or at least decent with children as my sole goal for even being in a relationship is eventually marriage I court not date. decent cook able to clean is average or above looking smart enough to be able to survive on their own and just being a kind caring and overall good person thing you would typically look for in a wife as I am not really looking for short term stuff. Like I said though every guy is different so there is really no right or wrong answer here.

• Being yourself. But then you have to know yourself first. Trust me, I'm not kidding. Nothing more of a turn off than a woman that's pretending to be something she's not.

And people that aren't fake are very very hard to find.

• In order of importance:

1. Pretty face
    2. Intelligence
    3. Nice body - Preferably thin with at least a C cup size and a nice ass. Ass over tits any day though. Height preferably at least 5"5.
    4. Good taste in music
    5. Things in common

Of course exceptions do and will exist.

• Nothing. Literally. All the given answers are total bullshit; the truth is that attraction is 100% subconscious, thus why the answers from the same people either change drastically or are very, very vague to cover for the fact that there is no actual answer.

Now if you asked what guys DON'T look for in a girl you would get direct and concise answers.

• Greater than 3/10
    Good mental health

• HOT
    Smart
    Funny, witty
    Athletic
    Nerdy
    Chill

• To Attract Him:
    Gorgeous Face
    Nice Body
    Preferred Hair Color
    Preferred Eye Color

To Keep Him:
    Down to earth
    Not Negative
    Fun loving / Make Him Laugh
    Like him back as much as he likes you

What Girls Said 1