How to be confident around women and not look desperate and needy?

How to be confident around women and not look desperate and needy? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do exactly that -- don't treat women like the world revolves around them, and appear to be engaged in other things that have nothing to do with them. For example, if you're working out at the gym and see a cute girl, ignore her and keep exercising, but it's okay to glance over and see if you caught her eye. If she's interested, she will keep stealing glances at you.

The only way I can picture a guy as being desperate and needy is if they randomly come up to you and ask you out without getting to know you at all, and without even trying to start up an innocent conversation. If you want to appear confident in front of a girl, don't be afraid to talk to her about something relevant, and do so with poise and straightforwardness, and if she responds awkwardly or negatively, then she's immature or just plain nasty.

What Girls Said 7

• Being confident for me is know what you want. If you're interested to know a woman, you tell her straight away and if she rejected you, you're being cool about it and say "But we still can be friends right?".

Trust me, being totally cool and mature in front women is totally a major turn on. Don't be so obvious, show her you interested in her but don't bug her all the time cause that would come as annoying and needy.

And another thing is the way you dress. Girls love sharp dress guys.

Well, hope that helps. ^^

• It helped. . Thank you

• nice comment..
      what is maturity and mature guys means.. ? how do u feel someone is mature.. baffled.. :O

• A lot of it is about your body language, you need to carry your self well. Have good posture, give eye contact, relax do don't be stiff. The talking should be a 50/50 split. Also treat it as if you are talking to a friend not a potential girlfriend. That way you don't come off to strong. I hope that helps.

• Take a chill pill and try to learn about mojo from Austin powers

• Be you. ;)

• women don't like the real me

• Then their not worth dating, find someone who will love you for who you are not who you act like.

• Pretend until it's real

• Just be nice around her

• By being your own person and knowing yourself

What Guys Said 5

• Its all about being calm and not over thinking any situation. You should still take time to think before you say something but don't think about what that person will think of you if you say whats on your mind. That's not just with girls but with anyone in general.

It shows that you don't just blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind and it creates some suspense for the other person as they're waiting for what you have to say. I mean don't make it a super long wait obviously or you'll just look dumb but even up to 5 secs is fine most of the time. Also, people will like you better if you listen to them more than talking about yourself. Don't turn every conversation into a conversation about yourself. You already know yourself so you want to find out more about the girl you're interested in. If she wants to know something about you trust me she will ask you.

• acts like you dont know them and pretend you are someone who takes nothing seriously especially yourself.. ahh..:)

• Interesting. . I like it

• Now feel it with your emotion and absorbs it >:) then make it as a part of yourself.:-x

good luck..

• Will do. . Thank you

• Do you believe that some women out there would be interested in you? Not all, but some?

• I'm not sure. I've been single for a year now

• You need to convince yourself the answer to that is yes, and how you get there well there are lots of ways but its partly up to you and what works for you in your head.

Once you believe it, then when you meet women, you aren't trying to impress them. You're being yourself and seeing what they're like. Because you aren't trying to win them over, you're trying to figure out if they're one of the women who would want you and if you like them. And if the answer is yes to those questions great, and if not, the sooner you find out the sooner you can talk to someone new.

• @kheserthorpe thank you

• Learn to ''GIVE'' instead of trying to ''TAKE'' values from women.
    Gold advice!

• I'm a giver by nature

• Learn to let girls give their heart, but you always keep yours. A needy guy will have to and will chase a girl, a confident guy won't chase as much because he always knows there is another guy out there