Everyone seems to have kik these days. Do you use it too? If so, how much of it? And do you think it have "replaced" normal texting?

Mostly everyone have smartphone these days, and amost everyone of em have kik on it lol. Do you use kik too? If so, how much of it? And do you think it have replaced normal texting?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I had it at one point, but all it did was made me chat with guys I didn't want to chat with in the first place. It's mostly filled with horny 13-year-olds.. lol I don't know what they wanted, chatting me up. I mean, I'm like twice their age! haha.. I always had the urge to tell them to do their homeworks instead of flirting with adults.

I like Whatsapp better, because it's only a selected group of people. So no random stranger could chat you up.

• I have it now, but only cus someone told me to get it. Whatsapp usually in term of 'just' apps. But then again I use Whatsapp less than Facebook messenger.

• No I don't use it, hard to use it without a smartphone... (yeah I still got one of those old crappy phones)

• Haha! Which one?

• Woh. Tough guy ha

• Yeah well, the screen is a bit green/yellow now because of the rain, and the scroll up/unlock button doesn't work anymore though. Got this mobile for 5 years now I guess

• I had it once. Got a lot of random messages from very creepy guys. I deleted it. It was weird.

• I have kik but I don't use it a lot. I like whats-app better.

• I don't. I didn't even know what it was until recently lol

• Me neither. I just made it yesterday for Timmy ha but seems like everyone have it already lol

• I didn't know what if was either till about 6 months ago hahahaha. I am old though and just text.

• Woh. I feel like we have a different planet down in nakhodka here-_-

What Guys Said 3

• I have it but never use it. Didn't know it was popular.

• No. That's stupid. There are only two reasons to use those kinds of apps, neither of which apply to like 90% of the population in the U.S. First, is if you need your messages encrypted end-to-end. There's if you're afraid your phone company is going to be reading your messages on a confidential M&A deal or something like that. Second, because international rates apply to your text messages and you don't want to get nailed on your next phone bill. Again, everyone I text is in the U.S. If I need to communicate with someone internationally, I either call them on the telephone, Skype with them so I can see them and not waste my DATA on my data plan, or e-mail them. So, as a consumer, other than jumping on the hype-band-wagon, I just don't see how it adds value to my life in any way.

• Don't have it, don't use it.

• Lol. Do you know what that thing is doe?

• I use wifi? Works on it?

• Dang. Seems awesome