Is kissing with your tongue pierced weird?

Im getting my tongue pierced tmoro and I was wondering does it feel weird kissing when you have it done

Most Helpful Guy

• I found kissing girls with tongue rings a turn on! Especially the round ball one. Honestly hot

• Oh and there's a creative place you could put that little ball in a guy *wink wink* if he likes a little kink

• Haha ok dont write the details ino what your talkin abou

What Guys Said 5

• I am sure it is. Since it is not normal to have a chunk of metal sticking through your tongue. I would never date a woman with a pierced tongue. anything other then pierced ears looks stupid. any kind of piercings on a guy is just ignorant.

• Don't do it! Don't do that to your beautiful self!

• Dont do what

• You're under 18, with your whole life ahead of you. Do you really want to display that image to the world? Because whether it's fair or not, first impressions do matter, and why have things that YOU are in control of work against you?

• I have piercings and tattoos and they dont bother anyone ha

• it might to the other person

• Not really. . It is different though

• It actually feels great. Oral sex can feel amazing too.

What Girls Said 0