Don't want to be that guy, or girl for that matter?

So I just started my account on an online dating site. Decided to just swallow my pride and do it.

Saw this guy who I was interested in and messaged him. He responds and we talk about what we are looking for, found out we are on the same page with a lot of things. He's like this could work out.

He gets my number and we start texting. Texting throughout the day. Suddenly he stops which I am sure that he was busy. Didn't really bother me. I waited a week to see if he would text me back, and he didn't.

I finally decided to text him, and we started texting again, flirting, and it seems like things are going well. He always responds quickly, and asks me questions.

So now it has been almost a week and I haven't gotten a text from him. Now I don't know the protocols for online dating.

Am I suppose to wait for him to contact me this time or should I just text him again because I like talking to him and I am hoping that there is something there?

I understand if he is busy, I am as well, but I don't want too much time to pass. I understand he doesn't owe me anything not at this stage anyway, but I would like to continue talking to him.

Is it possible that he actually isn't interested?

Thanks for reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was interested he wouldn't stop texting. he might just be looking for sex. if you didn't seem like you wanted a fast hookup he went to someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him what is up with the silence?

What Girls Said 0