How do you feel when other guys are checking out your girl?

When you're in public and you notice other guys checking out your girlfriend, how does it make you feel? Offended? Or do you like that they think your girl is hot? What do you do in that situation?

Girls, you can answer too. How do you feel when you see other girls checking out your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy, if he is average then I dont care but if he is good looking I keep an eye on him and guard my chick. I dated this really cute girl for awhile last year and I had to beat other guys back all the time. On the other hand, she would keep an eye on other girls as well lol

What Guys Said 9

• Proud. As long as they aren't rude or a disturbance I don't mind.

• I'm proud when they look.

• I love it. Makes me feel like I have what other people with they had. Proud

• I'm too busy getting 2nd looks myself, don't know bout my gf...

• I would defend her with all my might

• nothing either positive or negative.

• I think guys who do that are breaking bro code. Annoying and so declasse.

• I usually nod my head like a boss.

• I like it a bit I'm almost proud of her how gorgeous she is and of myself that I am able to be with such a hot girl.

I'm just hoping she won't leave me since she basically has countless options many of which are better than me

What Girls Said 1

• I know my bf doesn't like it, he even times my hugs with my friends bf, i like it when he gets a bit jealous, it makes me feel special and wanted. When were out in public, he always makes sure he's close to ne and more often than not touching me to show if him if you get what i mean abd if were walking along talking, holding hands or he's got his arm round my shoulers and he spots someone hell go in for a kiss

• Damn...he sounds kind of insecure? But I guess as long as you like it, it's good. It sounds like you're very important to him.

• I guess you could call it insecurity but i think its cute when a guy thinks he has competition and i like being close to him and it makes me feel confident that other girls know he's taken