Is he dating me because I look like his old crush?

We've been dating for about 7 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. His friend (well our friend) told me that he said I was the full package. I didn't want to ask...because I felt dumb...What does it mean? This is what happened: After friend and boyfriend took me to my next class, as they were walking out, friend said "Isn't she adorable?" Boyfriend said "She's the full package" I don't know...does that mean he only likes me for my body? Does he only like me for how I look on the outside?

His little sister's annoying friend kept saying that I look like some girl named Dana (boyfriend's OLDER sister's best friend;they're 20) and saying he secretly liked her which he said he USED to like her. She said she was psycho lol. She would call me by her name and keep comparing but now stopped. I saw a picture and thought we do look similar. My boyfriend disagreed. I show a pic to my friend, sis, and dad also some other friends. The answers were "You guys look a lot a like", "You're prettier" "From afar yes, upclose no" "You guys could pass as sisters". So I talked to boyfriend and sister about it and they BOTH were saying he never liked her and that her friend was just trying to break us up because she hates him. I can't get it out of my head. It's been months since i can't stop thinking about it. He doesn't talk about her nor accidentally call me by her name. I hear that she's loud and crazy.

His older sister has been posting about them going to a gym (her and her 3 friends including dana). My boyfriend texted me but i was too lazy to reply back but he texted me again.
I just asked him what's up and he said going to the gym with my big sister u? That's when it clicked in my head that what if he's going there to be with dana? Was dana even there? i was so curious about if she was there

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very possible he sees some of her in you or he could just see something in you he likes

What Guys Said 2

• It's bull shit. You just fit the "type" that he likes. It's not cuz you look like anyone.

• So what's the problem wow seriously you can't let something as little as this go? Just let it go already who cares if you look like her?

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you're not her. You're you. You're never going to be "dana".. so if he wants her, if needs to leave you alone.