Guys- How soon do you know she's gf material?

Ok so I've heard many people say men usually know VERY early on if a girl is someone he'd want to get in a relationship with. Even some go as far to say he knows sometimes if she's the "one" is this true? How soon in dating do you usually get the feeling she may be more than just a short term fling?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one of those things, you just know in your gut very quickly if she's someone you'd like to date seriously, or just good for a hookup/ friends with benefits .

• How many dates would you say it usually takes for you to know?

• I don't know about dates. I'm pretty much decided one way or another fairly soon after meeting her. Such as, classmates? Usually one or two class periods together, and I'm set one way or another.

• thanks for Best Answer.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know how to explain it. But this girl I'm into right now. Something about her just felt special. Unlike any other girl. I knew from the first time we hung out that I wanted to chase after her and I wanted her to be mine. Just a gut feeling. I don't know what the feeling means. But I know she special and she's important. Donno how to explain it.

• I usually know pretty quickly. If I'm still interested after a couple of weeks, then chances are pretty good that I could see a relationship happening between us.

• As soon as she stops trying to impress you and starts acting like herself.

• Within the first 10 minutes if were talking i will categorize her as datable, no, maybe.. Just her personality and how she speaks and her choices of words.. I know she's wife material when i see her interact with children and animals haha

What Girls Said 1

• If you love her personality and don't mind her looks then she is