Girls does cuddling ever get overwhelming?

if you're just starting to get close with a guy and you sleep over (no sex), does it get overwhelming or does it put you off if he wraps his arms around you the entire night? Like even wakes up in the middle of the night, kisses you wraps himself around you and falls back asleep. Just curious...

Another side question, are there any of you who don't like cuddling back? And just like having the guy holding you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I can never get tired of that. All that physical contact is great and I love to cuddle him back :)

What Girls Said 5

• Oh my gosh! I think cuddling and kissing is so sweet. I would rally love that. I would never get tired of doing it. Actually it's something that I want my guy to do, just lay there im his arms all night cuddle with him and kiss him that's just very sweet. I'll keep a guy who loves to cuddle. Sometimes being held by someone can make you feel really good.

• Why are you complaining? Do you know how many girls would kill to have a bf like that.

Me, I never get tired of cuddling. On the contrary, I sleep better because I feel protected and loved.

• Doesn't it make him seem a bit soft?

• Nope. Not unless he acts kind if soft out of the bed. Let's be honest, in bed, it's where most couples take off their masks and show an intimate side of themselves. He is loving and comfortable with touch. That doesn't make him soft.

• I honestly love when my boyfriend cuddles me. I wish he would cuddle me more but he seems to only want sex nowadays.

• No, it never gets overwhelming. It can get a little too hot under the covers though...

• no i absolutely love cuddling and am a touchy person

What Guys Said 0